Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, could somebody who has the 2010-15 shape Sportage please answer me this.... do the buttons by the side of radio/Sat nav screen, on the drivers door and the heating/fan/air con buttons illuminate at night?

Mine don’t, which seems ridiculous. I have been into a dealership and the 2 blokes in there couldn’t agree if they should.

To be clear if I push the blower direction button or demist buttons the orange light illuminates on it and the red screen shows fan speed, direction etc. but at night you couldn’t look down and see you were going to press the blower down button. Also the model I have doesn‘t have the button to dim anything (but I’m not sure that wouldn’t be the speedo etc brightness if did)!

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
969 Posts
There are a number that don’t, I can’t remember specifics but the drivers door controls are the obvious one that springs to mind for me.

It’s not a fault, they are like that from new (I am first owner).

WD :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi,
My 2013 KX 4 has pretty much all aluminated. Buttons around the sat nav, door windows front back drivers side (not the rear window on/off or wing mirror positioner). All buttons on the heating panel and visual display. I am not sure what your dash version is so could well be different.

·
Registered
969 Posts

Mines a 61 plate and the door buttons were like this from new (there was a thread about it on here at the time) :

I’m non sat nav so I think those are the only photos I can help you with :)

WD :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts