Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some ceeds are fitted with a rotary dimmer control mine does not.

does any one know if the wiring is there and all i need to do is fit

the relevant part

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks to Murphwiz for such a quick answer to my question

All I need now is the rotary dimmer switch and my problem will be solved.

Glad I joined the forum.

·
Registered
205 Posts
This is another questio for Murphwiz. Is the same wiring for the dimmer in the loom of the Soul. I know it is on US models, as they have it in place of headlamp levelling

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Murphwiz. Thanks for the info. Buck up and get a dash out quick, then you can let me know. Is it possible to get a wiring diagram anywhere? Whilst I am on, have you come across any Souls with water getting past the door seals. I read in Top Gear magazine that their long termer has puddles. Unfortunately I read it the day I was picking up my car. I opened the doors the last two days and the kick plates on the sills have a fair amount of water on them. If I were to park at a steeper angle the drips on the door bottoms would miss the plates and run onto the carpets. The rubbers do feel loose even though thay are clipped into the door. I bought this as a car to keep now I have retired,and do not want to have wet feet for years.
Any help you can give would be appreciated.Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
As Murphwiz has replied, one of our technicians also has his doubts about it being in the wiring loom. Again haven't had the opportunity of pulling a dashboard out.

I guess in the fullness of time we'll find out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi I probably will end up there. Just thought I would save time if others had had the water problem, and had a cure. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts