Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having issues with the infotainment system? Today mines has been quite laggy and now seems not to be displaying anything. When it does eventually display I can’t access the main menu. This is on top of issues with connecting to CarPlay on the rare occasion it actually detects my phone.

·
Registered
2019 Sportage 2, 1.6 (AWD) , Petrol.
25 Posts
Is anyone having issues with the infotainment system? Today mines has been quite laggy and now seems not to be displaying anything. When it does eventually display I can’t access the main menu. This is on top of issues with connecting to CarPlay on the rare occasion it actually detects my phone.
I’ve been having problems with TV and radio signals and believe this is weather related. Perhaps the same interference impacts the infotainment systems?
G

Reactions: Scott191

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
66 Posts
YouTube music behaves weird with Carplay. It works sometimes and at other times it just says can't connect. Maps works at that time though so I don't think it is a Carplay connectivity issue. Any idea what might be wrong?

·
Super Moderator
10,059 Posts
Should be using "Connect" now.

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
325 Posts
I had an 80mph sign on my system today in a 60mph zone - very odd!
That one is very easy for the camera to confuse - a dirty 6 can easily be mistaken for an 8. Just how these things work...

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,595 Posts
Is there such a thing as a '60' sign?? Surely when exiting a reduced speed zone you get a 'national speed limit' sign?
You can get 60 on dual carriageways where the National Speed would be 70 and motorway variable speed limits (which the cameras are supposed to pick up).

·
Registered
2022 Sportage Launch Edition
80 Posts
Been down the same road five times since my '80 mph' episode. Can't see the sign that's confused the system, and it hasn't happened again - so a bug I guess... Maybe the same bug that made my clock freeze at 8:57am yesterday.

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
66 Posts
Below is the update from Kia via chat regd. the availability of the software update for Gen 5W HEV. The date keeps getting pushed everytime.

So sorry for the delay, it is in the final testing phase. Kindly check with us next week for the updates.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts