Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, a very Happy Xams and New Year to you all. I have been hunting high and low for a second hand Load Cover for my 2006 XS. Kia want a breathtaking amount for an new one. Any ideas or pointers?
Good news is that 4 car breakers have told me they have very few newer Kia's in as they are so good, people very rarely scrap them.

Cheers Si

·
Registered
17 Posts
Now then, i'm not 100% sure on this and someone may have to confirm or dismiss this suggestion, But one from a similar vintage "Hyundai Tucson" may do the job for you!! Can any fellow forum members shed any light on this??? Regards, "Supersportage"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supersportage, there is thought to keep me about of bother, will investigate right away.Ta Very Much

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have looked at the few pictures I can find of both and they do look remarkably similar apart from the hand holds, 2 instead of one. Waiting for a call back to confirm sizes, fitment etc. What's no so hopeful is neither my local Kia or Hyundai dealer could confirm instantly, you would hope they would be well aware of the most commonmulti-brandparts.
Will get to the botttom of it soon.

Edited by: Simac

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts