Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I will regret asking this as the answer will be obvious, but, for some reason the manual doesn't tell me and I need to know. On the Instrument panel is a button mard HTR RR.. I presume the RR is Rear Right and I am hoping the HTR means "Hydrogen Topedo Rocket" but I'm guessing it doesn't. Still I'll not press it just yet until somebody can enlighten me.
Thanks Peeps

·
Registered
249 Posts
It's actually for rear heating. When pressed in & the fan operating it allows heat to the rear from floor ducts. when using the air cond. this only comes out of the roof vents. When this button is in the on position , pressed in, it should light up ' rear heater' under the fan control switch.

·
Registered
249 Posts
There is an automatic setting which activates when it detects the first bright flash of a Gatso you wont see the Gatsos second flash but will see a brighter slightly blue flash as the HRT strikes. One of the advantages of using Hydrogen is that the water produced on combustion puts out the resulting fire thereby freeing up emergency agencies to more important tasks like going for the Pizzas

·
Registered
249 Posts
Freudian slip.......... I have been on the receiving end of too many HRT attacks.

·
Registered
487 Posts
HTR- high temperature reactor?

I thought its all about nuclear.....

just kidding...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts