Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
You notice how they colour sanded the car's paintwork.....Kia need to do this to there production cars! the orange peel effect is worse than i've ever seen on any other manufacture....

Anyway.. As cool as it looks, i dont think they should build it...BUT if you've read up on it...4x4, 250bhp turbo, and if you've seen the internal shots...they should so jack the thing up and do the Dakar with it. Maybe even pike peak or with a little development time a couple of years in WTC/WRC. With a 1.6 turbo it would be perfect to enter british touring cars and they could even try blagging the regular joe on the street it has the same "racing" DNA!

My Verdict...........Its cool...but it aint a Pro_Ceed

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thunderbird said:
RichieD76 said:
You notice how they colour sanded the car's paintwork.....Kia need to do this to there production cars! the orange peel effect is worse than i've ever seen on any other manufacture....

On our Ceed the paintwork is as good as any other car we have owned, VW's, Fords, BMW's, Nissans, it would have to be bad to be worse than the Mondeo

I cant complain about the paint either.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I think it's extremely variable, I've seen some terrible ones and some good ones. They don't seem to have very good quality control.

·
Registered
536 Posts
mines a bad one! Not to fussed though, besides, it not being colour sanded gives me a few more chances to t-cut the car in future. Looking to keep my pro_ceed untill it dies!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts