Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

A couple of months ago I reviewed the fantastic Kia Sorento and thought it was just awesome: great value, great driveability and really good looking too. Over the last week, I drove the Santa Fe and have just uploaded the review, and in it, I explain why the Sorento is hands down now the better car.

Review for those interested:

I'm also very happy to answer any questions on how they compare so let me know!

- Matt

·
Registered
Sportage 4 T-gdi
130 Posts
Over the last 19 years, I had 4 x Santa Fés, 2001 first model 4 banger manual, then 3 x V6 autos. All petrol engines and collectively did about 450,000 miles on them, and fitted LPG to each one, loved 'em all but in 2009 Hyundai deleted the petrol engines (I had on of the very last ones) so I've now got a Sportage 4 t-gdi (with LPG of course!)
Truth is, I could downsize a bit as I don't tow the twin axle Coachman now, but I fancied a Santa Fé Sport, and they aren't available in the UK.
That was the final straw........

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Over the last 19 years, I had 4 x Santa Fés, 2001 first model 4 banger manual, then 3 x V6 autos. All petrol engines and collectively did about 450,000 miles on them, and fitted LPG to each one, loved 'em all but in 2009 Hyundai deleted the petrol engines (I had on of the very last ones) so I've now got a Sportage 4 t-gdi (with LPG of course!)
Truth is, I could downsize a bit as I don't tow the twin axle Coachman now, but I fancied a Santa Fé Sport, and they aren't available in the UK.
That was the final straw........
Yep that's a fair enough reason! We still have petrols here in Australia, but they are watered down because they are only FWD for the big SUVs which is a shame 🤷

1 - 3 of 3 Posts