Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I joined the Kia owners club a few weeks ago, asI wanted feedback on the Kia Soul. Well I had some fun reading the replies I got, and have now ordered one. I haev gone forthe Soul Tempest, Diesel Auto (as I am disabled and my left leg is as much use as a chocolate fireguard now). I will be taking posession of it on the 21st April, to say I am excited is an understatement, lol. We had a test drive at the weekend and just loved everything about it, I hev been a Vauxhall owner for many many years, but the Zafira I have at the moment has put me off them, and it is doing 28 to the gallon
. Can anyone tell me if the owners club do any keyrings or other owners club items? I have been shopping today and I decided to treat myself to some alloy wheel cleaner, see I am excited. If anyone out there has a tempest and has info u may like to share with me, I would love to hear from u. I will apparently be the 6th person in Loughborough to own a Soul, yay.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome Catwomen. Had our Tempest Diesel Auto (from Motabillity) since last March 09 and have had no problems now done 12000mls. Only one main tip is to watch yer wheels when parking against kerbs, scrapes em horrible it does .See you on the Soul Forums.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the reply, oh I know about kerbs and alloys not mixing, my daughter is always scuffing hers, lol. I am so looking forward to getting it, I saw one around town a while ago, but didnt know what it was, tried to describe it to my hubby, then one day we were driving along and I suddenly shouted "there it is, thats the car I was telling u about", by the time he understood me, it had gone, but I caught the badge and looke dit up on the net, we both fell in love with the shape and after the test drivewe were both smitten. Roll on the 21st, so I can "cruise" in a car that I think demands respect

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm new here and I'm getting my Tempest on the 18th (Monday) I'm the same as you, my left leg isuseless. I can walk on it but not very far and as for pressing a clutchpedal; forget it. Both my wife and i loved the look of the Tempest and the room in it was great. Even my son said it was roomy in the back and he is 6' 2" and still growing.Cheers for now,
D.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi GandalfUK449, U lucky peopel to be getting urs on the 18th, lol. I am counting the days, I was supposed to be getting it on the 11th but Motability gave the 21st (argh). I haev loved my Zafira, but as I say my left leg is useless now, so it has to be auto from now on. I am glad ur son said it is roomy in the back, we have tall friends and wondered if he would be able to sit comfortably, but I can rest assured now, thanks. My hubby haas had to build me a small storage shed fo rmy scooter to live in as I cant keep it int he boot of the tempest as I have done the Zaffy, so will just take it out as I need it. Good luck for tomorrow (I am so jealous, lol ) hope it is everything u wanted and more.
Take care

Karen

x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all, well, I now have my soul "Tempest", oh how I love it, I just cant stop cruising. Already I have done 3 times the miles to the same amount of fuel I used to put in my Zafira, amazing. I am also enjoying pulling up at traffic lights, then some boy racer pulls up along side, looks, looks again, smiles, the lights change and I wave and leave them standing
, this has happened not just once but several times, on saturday I did it to the same "hoon" as my hubby calls them, lol. But seriously, the car is fantastic, so quick to pick up speed and it almost drives itself, so now I dont care that my left leg is pretty useless
take care

catwoman.

P.S do we Kia owners wave or flash lights at each other? as I have found myself doing this

x

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Lol....I wish we lived closer, for me with a not so commonly seen Pro Ceed I always wanna wave or flash at another, I did get a nod from a Soul driver at a roundabout the other day.... But I'd certainly return your light flashes, but unsure if many others would lol ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts