Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little Miss Tempest is finally sitting happily on my drive - I am officially a Soul owner.
Our journey back - over an hour and a half from Donalds in Bury, who were brilliant - thank you! - enabled me to get-to-know her more and I think we're going to be great pals.

Having suffered from back pain, including a back operation last year, I am most impressed with the comfortable driving position and seriously impressive sound system.

Must admit that the ride is firm but after 'wallowing' in my very large MPV, the drive is far more fun and responsive and I feel ten years younger already.

When's the next meet?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Soul Girl,
Glad you had an enjoyable trip home in Little Miss Tempest & Sheis a time machine too thats Soul Cool

I hope you enjoy each future trip as much & with as much comfort as the first.

Another Essex Dealer on the Map as having done a great Job

Have fun on the run

·
Registered
336 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival! I'm sure you'll grow to love Little Miss Tempest even more, I got my Soul in June after a long wait and love it to bits, I have a dodgy back and find the seat really comfortable and having traded up from a 10 year old Punto I'm finding that other drivers seem to be a lot more courteous towards me in my Soul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts