Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, I found this forum whilst trying to find some info on the Kia's as we were thinking of buying one for ourselves.....

We narrowed it down to two makes in the end which was the Kia and the Mazda 2, we felt the Kia just had the edge over the Mazda in the end with regards to bhp and standard features so we went for the manual Rio Strike in the end

We've had her 3 days now and it's lovely to have a car which doesn't rattle.... lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
well done linny i hope it gives good service i will flash every rio i see in devon as i drive out in my carens and if you see me with the bonnet up in torbay
please beep as you pass[only joking]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys

I haven't seen alot of Kia's on the roads down this way yet but I'm sure that will soon change, the ones I have seen have been everything else except a Rio strike
you can't miss the Kia badge that's for sure.. lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Linny

Good luck with your wise decision.

Regarding other Kia's, Since I brought my Rio two other people in my street have also brought Rio's.
I like to think my car had some influence in their decisions but I doubt it.

Also on the way home from work I regularly see a couple of Rio's (all diesel's as well).
Some times its quite funny as we all tag along together on the dual carriage way home and on one part of our journey there is a big hill to climb.
We all stay together not loosing any speed and we end up overtaking everyone else climbing up hill !
Shows what a good engine these cars have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts