Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya guys and gals

I've been having a nose on this forum for a while and decided its about time I stopped lurking in the shadows and said 'hi'.

I currently have a Pro Cee'd 2 auto on order which I'm due to collect March 19th and trust me when I say I'm counting down the days...

I've been a focus owner for the past 10 yrs having a few different model types within that time. I have nothing against the focus at all, a lovely car and never had a single days trouble with the focus during my time as an owner. However, the time has come for a change. I first saw the Pro Cee'd at the motorshow and fell in love with it instantly. Then a couple of months back I noticed a stunning white sporty hatch in the street next to mine and realised it was the pro cee'd. The more i drove past it the more i noticed i was slowing down to have a nosey at it. Decided to settle my curiosity and headed down to the dealership to take a proper look and book a test drive. Needless to say it was love at first sight and I ordered one there and then.

I won't lie..I'm a little nervous changing from a blue oval to a black oval but mainly because I'm not a fan of 'change'. I've yet to hear anything negative about the pro cee'd so I'm sure once I take delivery of my little darling there'll be no looking back.

Anyway, thats me and my story

C x

P.s I'm on a few other car forums and they have meets once in a while...do you guys do the same thing?

·
Registered
16 Posts
welcome

Im new here aswell im on my forth cee'd and i love them im gertting my new one monday the first. Iv never had any probs with mine and they are lovely to drive as they saying goes you look after them and they look after you and they do that for sure.I would not change to another make now im hooked on the pro cee'ds im getting mine from Bolton.Hope you enjoy your newcar good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome

sunsign..if you're on your coming onto you're 5th then kia must be doing something right I'm so excited words cannot express!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Cez

Iv never had probs with my Kia's and if i needed something they was so helpfull iv had all kinds off cars and makes but once i went for a test drive in a Kia Ceed i was hoocked and as long as kia make cars im a customer for sure

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha I was a tad tipsy when I replied last night..the start of my reply makes no sense...guess I should stay away from the keyboard when I've had a few lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was out Friday night for the rugby then last night had a girls night out....getting too old for all this! Spent most of today recovering with copious amounts of tea lol It wasn't just on here I was posting last night either, had to 'clear up' my facebook this morning from my drunken ramblings last night. They made perfect sense to me at the time!! lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
its all go lol iv just done my facebook i had so many apps so got rid of a lot lol its my partying time next friday night looking forwards to it aswell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts