Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my old Toyota Previa against a Picanto 1 on the govt scrappage scheme. Huge size difference but its actually for my daughters for when they start learning to drive which is within the next year.

Must say I quite like the little go-cart. I have had small cars before and whilst this is not a patch on my wifes old Nissan Micra it holds the road well and if the consumption figures are to be believed should pay for itself over time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Propnut,

Yes the little Picanto is a bit of a surprise for such a small car. In fact it's absolutely tiny. I've been driving my ladies Picanto for some time now before I got my Pro Ceed and I have to say that the fuel consumption is brilliant. Hers is a 1.1 petrol and it can do 200 miles comfortably on just £20 of fuel @ £1.06/litre. When driven responsibly of course - you wouldn't wanna thrash that down the motorway at 90! Scary!

It's also a great starter/first car for anyone wanting to learn to drive. The only forseeable problem is that the clutch is very sensitive so expect a lot of stalling! But then again, who didn't when they were learning to drive!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts