Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im from Vietnam and have Cerato Premium 2.0, here we have no Android Auto function.

So guys, please help to show me how to setup Android auto and with Wireless?

Thank you so much,
Turtle

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,471 Posts
HI, If your Kia Nav unit is not equipped with Android Auto (if it has it's in the System/ Screen mirroring menu) then you can't use Android Auto.

If your Nav unit does have Android Auto then you need the Android Auto APP on your phone and a USB cable - at present, as far as I know, Kia do not support Wireless Android Auto.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI, If your Kia Nav unit is not equipped with Android Auto (if it has it's in the System/ Screen mirroring menu) then you can't use Android Auto.

If your Nav unit does have Android Auto then you need the Android Auto APP on your phone and a USB cable - at present, as far as I know, Kia do not support Wireless Android Auto.
Hi mate, it is installed in KIA Cerato as the image

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,471 Posts
Try Setup, then see if the menu offers Screen Projection, if it does it should offer you an option to select Android Auto or Apple Car Play. Select Android Auto. Your phone will need tbe Android Auto APP installed and a USB connection to the Car.

If none of that works on your Nav unit then I suspect Android Auto won't work with your unit.

Out of interest how did you get YouTube on the display? Normally (in Europe) car units do not allow video to be displayed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.