Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. The Kia badges front and back, and the ecowhatever emblem on the back have faded to oblivion (is this normal on an eight-yeat old Kia?!). I would really appreciate advice on, a, where to get good quality replacements and, b, how to get them off, and on. Thanks.

Registered
Kia Ceed 2 Ecodynamics 1.6 CRDi 62 plate
I don't know about replacement, but here is how my badges look more than eight years since first registration. The car is parked facing the sun all day in South East England, so the rear end gets little abuse.

Registered
I don't know about replacement, but here is how my badges look more than eight years since first registration. The car is parked facing the sun all day in South East England, so the rear end gets little abuse.

View attachment 10490

View attachment 10491
Had it.. and if bolted in place like Jack's then cant even debadge without leaving holes..

Registered
拢48.50p 馃樀 holy hannah..

EDIT now found this so check the size of yours..

Registered
Check on the parts list at partsouq.com, that front badge on the JD ceed does look stuck on and not screwed on like the previous ED model.
I used about 300 grade sandpaper on mine, then black spray paint.
Hey Jack partsouq.com.. 拢15.50p GBP

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

View attachment 10490

View attachment 10491
Thanks. This made me look a bit closer. A previous eejit owner/enemy had deliberately taken off layers of the badge!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
拢48.50p 馃樀 holy hannah..

EDIT now found this so check the size of yours..

Jeepers. Thanks for the further investigation!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.