Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a word of warning to anyone buying a car from a certain kia dealer in swansea. if they  ask you do you require the windows tinted on your vehicle for your own sake do not i have a 2 week old  kia car and agreed on purchase of new car to pay extra for window tinting unbeknown to me main dealer sub-contracts this work out to a bunch of amatuers called laughingly p_o tint swansea job was so poor gaps around windows as tint looked like it was cut by a 2 year old on complaining to main dealer they sent p-o tint out who where first extremely abusive to my wife on the phone when he did arive he was not intrested two minutes later i had senior sales exec at kia branch in swansea on phone offering me 150 pounds refund told him no good as quoted to do job properly was 185 pounds he refused to pay any more than 150 pounds so i telephoned director mr j nathan g-----l at kidwelly on speaking to him he told me p-o tint say nothing wrong with job i said to him if you think that i will drive to kidwelly at your convenience to show you the poor workmanship that was carried out his reply was im not intrested if p-o tint say its ok thats good enough for me. i said surely you dont want to loose a customer for the sake of 35 pounds he replied 150 pounds take it or leave it. reluctantly we had to take it as all we wanted is car put right.needless to say mr g-----l can kiss goodbye to me spending anymore money with his rude company i suggest mr g-----l remembers that there are other kia dealers in wales not just his company

1 - 1 of 1 Posts