Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have managed to get some Black edition bonnet and tailgate badges for my 2020 White Kia Sportage .

As you will see in the pic's there are some what look like screw points on the back, are there screws or a bracket holding them on, and does any one have any information on how to fit them and how to get to them.

Any info will be welcome.

Big John

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
2,415 Posts
This isn't something I have tried, however looking at the images it looks like there are spring clips on the chromed part. The lugs on the 3M part probably locate into chromed part, I assume through the bodywork. The 3M is probably to hold it more securely. They do look good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
They just stick on the holes are guide holes so you put them on correct positions were did you get them I want to get some and also a rear sportage badge ?
Hi Thank you for your answer.

I got them from here; https://motorialkorea.com/collectio...-front-grille-rear-trunk-black-emblem-2ea-set

With the conversion rate they cost me £28.97 with free p&p, they took about three weeks to arrive.

The long Sportage wording like in the pic, I was talking with a very helpful chap from Kia who had a hunt for it on and found it, I have ordered it and collect in a couple of days, I will wait till I have collected it and give some feed back with part number, the price was £20.63.

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Vehicle

·
Registered
Kia Venga 4, 2016
8 Posts
As others have said, the lugs fit into the bodywork to secure the badge. I ended up adding some strong double-sided tape when I replaced my badges with 3D-printed ones to secure them better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any luck with the long sportage badge
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you not been to good.

Yes I have got the Sportage wording and it is the same as the picture, it looks really nice. it comes in a foam template so you can mount it with out worrying about the spacing, it also has an the centre marked on the foam template so you can make sure it is central when you mount it, all you have to worry about is making sure it is level.

The part number and wording on the invoice is as follows; K86310D9700 N/STK EMBLEM -SPORTAGE BL, and the price with VAT was £20.63.

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts