Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Tom from Ayrshire<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><?: prefix = o /> Just found this forumI get my new Kia Echo Soul on Tuesday colour black with the go faster stripeMy wife and I are looking forward to going for a long drive.Have not seen many here in Ayrshire ScotlandI was down in Wales last week to see my young Granddaughters,And on the way back home in my 04 plate Vauxhall Mervia 1.8 I passed a Kia Soul my wife relay loved the style. So I eased of the gas till it passed me again well I<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"> was[/b] doing 85mphSo I was due to trade my car in and have now done so maybe a little earlier than I wantedBut when I went to my local dealer and had a closer inspection we just could not resist the Kia good looks so that is how I will become the proud owner of the Kia Soul EchoCheers Tomthumb

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tomthumb, may I congratulate you on your good taste
I take it that you took a test drive. I had wanted a Soul for ages before I was in a position to get one and then I had to wait 3 months for it! I like the fact that you don't see too many around and it's certainly a head turner in addition to being a really comfy, fuel efficient tardis on wheels.

I look forward to an update when you get your Soul

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
What a good choice Tomthumb, I love our Tempest Diesel,is it petrol or diesel you are getting.Should not tempt fate but we have had ours now since March 10 and I am just about to book it in for the 25k service with no problems,rattles or trouble at all.Got a good price for the service at a good dealership,this is the only thing to watch,some dealers are much better than others.
Love your part of the country ,used to stay at the Bellisle Hotel in Ayr when I was in the area ,many years ago though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dave Rit will be petrol Kia Soul Echo only 4 days approx to wait now come monday I will be counting the hours
I plan to take some phots can u enlighten me on how to upload them to the Forum
Thank You Tomthumb

I'm a 30 yr old trapped in a 60yr old body

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
yes at the moment you need to open an account on photobucket to transfer photos.Be very interested in how you get on with the petrol soul, Iwent for the diesel engine myself .
They are a great car to own and I think that when you get it you will find that it's more than just a car,it has a little something extra.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts