Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hieveryone, I posted a note a week ago saying that I thought I had a problem with the Hil Start Assit but I hold my hands up and I was wrong. I tried it on a steep hill and guess what...perfect it held for approx 2-3 seconds. I guess the original hill was in fact just a slight slope?

I must say this is a great car, performs alot better thn my Freelander. All the extra's are a joy.

I'm still looking for other KIA Sportage owners on the road but havn't seen another one yet...

Have fun on the Rd

BigWeb

·
Registered
564 Posts
As you say - seems to be a great car. I'm well pleased with mine too and I just moved from a Discovery3!
I haven't seen another yet either. When we spot each other we should wave (like Land Rover Defender drivers do!)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well I have to say I've only seen 1 but I was in my old motor (VW Passat CC) but since driving around in my new FE Sportage I've seen noone-I'm in Northern Ireland but will wave when i see another. And yes my HAC is also working as I thought it was faulty. Great car and looking forward to my next drive. Regards Johnathan

·
Registered
95 Posts
Same here, not seen a one on the roads, either before I get mine or since.

Well with only 800 at most being in the country, not too suprising I wouldnt have thought.,

Slim

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well I saw a friend of mine at church this morning and he got a silver one from the same dealer as me in a town called Lurgan about 30mls south of Belfast. Don't know if he has anymore though but anyone looking for a FE might like to call him-his Company is Howard Abraham motors of Lurgan, Northern Ireland. Looking forward to passing an FE coming the opposite way to see if they return my wave lol. Johnathan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts