Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

New to the forum and should receive my Black 3DR Rio 3 this Friday/next Monday all being well.

I'm sure i'll have more creative topics to discuss in the future but for now its just hello to you all.

Cheers

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi drakey,

Thanks. I certainly hope so! I'll pop up some photo's on here as soon as.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi, I get my Graphite Rio "3" in the morning.....getting excited now!

And welcome, ive only been on here for a week, but they seem like an alright bunch these Kia boys!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Boz,

I was only the tiniest of hesitations away from going for the Graphite too but having always wanted a black motor, it sealed the deal for me in the end and in turn meant I would get hands on mine a little sooner than first thought too.

I'll be interested to here your first thoughts.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Graphite...13 week lead time.....Black 16 week lead time....I wanted black!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oops haha.

I won't tell you when I ordered mine then! ;)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Mines through Zenith via my company car scheme, so its not the same lead times as private customers i dont think. Mate has a 17 week lead time on an Astra 1.7CDTI SRI which seems ridiculous to me.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah ok. Yeah I think anything over 12 weeks is pretty crazy but as others have said on different posts, I suppose its just the economic climate we're in at the moment.

I was going to go through Broadspeed who had a 6-8 week turnaround for the spec I wanted but I managed to get a local dealer to match the price and promised a 3-4 week turnaround. Winner!

·
Registered
525 Posts
OO Agent said:
I was going to go through Broadspeed who had a 6-8 week turnaround for the spec I wanted but I managed to get a local dealer to match the price and promised a 3-4 week turnaround. Winner!

Nice Work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts