Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Proceed gt line shooting break.
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie on here.
Yesterday i purchased the new Proceed gt line shooting break and can honestly say that it's rather nice. I haven't yet had the chance to set everything up with the car but i will be shortly.
The car is set up for the App Uvo so i think that will be the first thing.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
2,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum and happy new car. (y)
I am no expert but if your car has got UVO 'do not' download the UVO app. You need the Kia Connect app which, if what I have read on these pages is correct, replaces the UVO app. Also there seems to be issues having both apps on your phone.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
I'm a newbie on here.
Yesterday i purchased the new Proceed gt line shooting break and can honestly say that it's rather nice. I haven't yet had the chance to set everything up with the car but i will be shortly.
The car is set up for the App Uvo so i think that will be the first thing.
Welcome aboard Robbo. You've got yourself a very nice motor there and I hope you have as much enjoyment out of your new Kia as I have had from both of ours over the past 8 years. And, enjoy this m, it is both informative and great fun...(y):D

·
Registered
2021 Proceed gt line shooting break.
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum and happy new car. (y)
I am no expert but if your car has got UVO 'do not' download the UVO app. You need the Kia Connect app which, if what I have read on these pages is correct, replaces the UVO app. Also there seems to be issues having both apps on your phone.
Thanks for the welcome.
You say that the kia Connect app replaces the Uvo app so do i press the Uvo button on the cars screen when I've downloaded the kia Connect app for my phone and car to sync?

·
Super Moderator
6,769 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.
You say that the kia Connect app replaces the Uvo app so do i press the Uvo button on the cars screen when I've downloaded the kia Connect app for my phone and car to sync?
Yes. Car will still say UVO in places, but in some places it has updated to say Connect.

The below is well worth a read if you have trouble getting a code after entering phone number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts