Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all
My first Kia, a Sorento KX-3 Sat Nav,a replacement for a7 year oldX-Trail.

The Kia multifunction radio/media player/sat nav is giving me a few problems and wondered if anyone else had issues.

So far the bluetooth phone pairingfailed towork for a day then strated again. The Voice command and phone buttons on the stearing wheel have failed to worka couple of times, but appear to recover on there own.

Would appreciate anyone with a Sorento or for that matter any Kia with Sat Nav fitted advising if the TMC traffic feature works. Mine doesn't. Kia helpdesk tell me none of the KIA sat navs receive TMC traffic messages as described in pages 26-28 of the sat navmanual.

Kia have advised that the long awaited upgrades for maps etc from www.navigation.com/kia website should be operational by the end of May or early June. sadly they didn't want to offer discounts etc for the woefully out of date maps installed

For those members more used to Forums should I have posted this else where?

Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum.its so good to know you.enjoy.

<table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 542pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="723"><col style="width: 542pt;" width="723"><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20">
<td style="height: 15pt; width: 542pt;" height="20" width="723"><a href="http://www.porschewheel.com/porsche-panamera-parts-c-185" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Porsche
Panamera Parts</a><wbr><wbr></td>
</tr></table>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts