Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just ordered a white Sportage 2, (Motability scheme) and cant wait. I'm moving from my Toyota Verso SR (2.2 Diesel). I don't for one minute expect the Kia to out grunt the Verso (1.7 D), but I'm hoping the build quality is just as good and reliable.

I really really wanted the 3 spec, but couldn't justify the cost, well I do need a new driveway, so I need to finance that as well :) I have just checked the accessories page on the Kia website and the 18 inch alloys are quoted as an extra £149...question...per corner or for the set? If for the set then I'm in! If per corner then OUCH.

I'm so glad I found this forum, I look forward to any replies. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too have ordered the sportage 2 Byte Blue on the mobility scheme (for son) had to order it in January 3rd for May delivery glad I did since my dealer hasreached his quota this quarter he can't get any more have moved from nissan qashqaiaccenta can't wait

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for posting that
. As you I'm really looking forward to delivery, having exhausted all the youtube reviews.
However, I'm no further forward in finding out about the bigger alloys. Looks like I need to get hold of the dealer later today.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Furbz! found this if it's any help,,,
<h3>Alloy Wheel 18" - Style U</h3><ul>[*]3WF40AC300[*]£149.99[/list]

Single wheel, without tyre. Unique split 5-spoke design, adds a powerful and spacey look to your vehicle, 18".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts