Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of my new Picanto - new to 3 cylinders, but not to Kia. Previously had a Sorento for six years.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all,Just collected a new 2012 Sportage GSE version in black, I liked the Sand Track colour but I think Black was a safer bet, I don't like the red radio so I purchased a kenwood DNX 9260bt GPS double din and faceplate thecolour match is not bad if you buy from Metra.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just be careful when ordering because there is 3 versions: silver Grey and Charcoal, the one you need is Charcoal, if you need info on the faceplace removel just let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Craig

I collected mine on the 24th Jan, nippy little things arn't they!!!!!!!!!

I love mine how are you getting on with yours??

Karen (no longer unlucky)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Karen,

Its a great little car - I've done over 1000 miles in 17 days, and the engine just feels better every day. I've got two problems, though - the first one quite minor - on a couple of the frosty mornings its been a bit reluctant to start - if it persists I'll pop it in to the dealer.

The second one is a real headache - my daughter has been spotted giving the car admiring glances from the lounge window as I drive off to work, and has suddenly announced to her mum that what she'd really like for her 18th birthday in a few weeks time is a provisional and a set of driving lessons. Only a matter of time before I need to buy some L plates and get her added to the insurance. "Nae luck", as they say up here.

Craig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts