Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Just joined - ordered our Sportage KX-3 Sat Nav Auto in Phatom Black yesterday - told we can pick up in 3 weeks time! Feel very fortunate given some of the lead time shockers I have read on the forum previously.

Looking forward to engaging wiith all on this forum!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, my Pro's in phantom black, a stunning colour when clean - just not that easy to keep that way in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that was my concern as well - but given that its my wifes car and I'll be washing it - it didn't seem to be a problem for her!! Still you are right - it does look great in black

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MrsBarrowman - lucky you! Looks great in white - enjoy your Sportage tomorrow! Picking up a new car is the closest thing we adults get to that Christmas excitement our kids get - shame it only happens once every 3 years or so!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Rapidy heading for 12 months with my First Edition. I still love it. Hope you enjoy yours as much.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Griffo - glad to see you are still enjoying yours !

·
Registered
101 Posts
i'm on my second black car and still like it, it gives mesatisfactionwhen washed

btw, i work in guildford, bury street
Edited by: bitman

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know Bury St - near the river ish! Hopefully I will still be disciplined to wash her regularly!

·
Registered
101 Posts
yep, can see the canal boats sailing by

since it started raining last evening i washed my car. like washing in the rain only need one bucket with soap

Edited by: bitman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts