Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being the proud owner of a 2001 Kia Sedona - affectionately known as the Battle Bus - I thought I'd come and join you all in all things Kia! Already a member of a Land Rover forum and it's been invaluable for exchanging views and tips when my Series 3 misbehaves! So, hello everyone

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Dano. You too (whether you have a 'bus' or not).

By the way - ain't life strange? Day after I join this forum, the Battle Bus dumps it's coolant
so guess I'll be picking brains sooner than expected!

Laters
Kaz

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome Kazzi. Nice up north init. Tho' prefer Sutherland for the mountains and the roads are great for the bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Davy

Yep, we're in the flat bit next door. Sutherland's......well.........WOW!! Yep, all our biking pals agree so long as they don't get stuck behind some wifey in an old Landy
- dunno what they're complaining about. Happy and safe motoring!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I go my hols to Portmahomack great place for chillin out. Stay in the caravan site at the wee free kirk. Been going there for 50years now. I'm 52 this year sad old me eh. Its a good base for touring about Caithness and Sutherland. Cant guarantee the weather but hey its Scotland.
Is that drunk piper still up at John O Groats ?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Dano thats very kind of you to say that. I hope your not looking for back dated pocket money
Edited by: davy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is 52 old???? Oh well I'm married to an old fart then (tho I'm only 5 years behind him). Don't blame you for going back to the same place every year - beautiful. Don't think the piper's at Groats any more but certainly remember him as one of the local characters. Let us know if you're up this way again. Had a chuckle at the banter between you and Dano - youngsters today eh!
Good fun.

Take care guys

·
Registered
543 Posts
Lmao luv banter ! Glad you liked it there's what we are here for and not just for depression lol :)
52 the older you are the wiser IMO I'm still in neverland and don't wanna get old :( because get deaf lol and get grey hair and get mobility scooters !

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I should be up in mid June for a holiday at the Port and I will be touring about your neck of the woods on the bike during my couple of weeks stay. Try an no blink or you'll miss me but you will hear me.

Oh by the way Kazzi what price is unleaded up your way.

Edited by: davy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts