Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

picked up an 08 plate 7k mile ProCeed sport last week and LOVE it!

got a few questions, i tried to use my ipod in the car, connected it to the USB port with a normal white ipod cable, but wasnt able to navigate properly and change the playlist and stuff, i take it i need the specific ipod interface cable from kia?

also how much are the front mud/stone gaurds from kia and how hard are they to fit? do they do rear ones to match?

do kia do wind deflectors for the proceed yet? havent seen any listed as like options on kia's website, although they have them for the normal ceed

many thanks

marc, 1 happy kia owner :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Marc and welcome along.

I'm a relative newbie myself andam just at theresearching stagefor my wifes next motor. I can't offer any help with your issues I'm afraid but I'm sure someone that can will be along soon enough.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and congrats on the new car.....you will need a cable supplied by Kia, not sure about cost, dealer my be nice and source one for you!!!!!
Depending on what iPod you own will depend on functionality of it. I have the touch and can play alphabetically or random only, a USB stick is the way forward, album select via unit and track select via steering wheel controls.

I got wind deflectors off eBay, quite good, pain to fit but look great on my black car, I'll try and post or find a link fit the pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and i have the 5th generation ipod (the one that comes with video) all my music is organised by itunes and like my playlists, not just albums on there own, would i be able to use a playlist as an album and organise and transfer it to a memory stick through itunes?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Unsure about your iPod question, loads of concussion with the Kia connectivity around various forums!!!!
.....and yes, think your right about the deflector make.
Couldn't find a link for you sorry, about £35 I think I paid?!?!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts