Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I haven't been around for a while so thought i would come on and say hello.

Just clocked up 1000 miles on my tempest and still loving her to bits.

Lots of new people around here.

Lisa

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
lisa71 said:
Thanks tempest, how's you !!
Im fine thankyou...... car is getting better and better with age now - really loosening up.... really enjoying it now that the roads are cleaner and i can see and use it in the daylight for a change.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Raider said:
From another Surrey tempest owner - welcome back

Where in surrey, i'm still on the lookout for another soul, in five months since ordering and the three months i've hadmine i have only seen 2, one being a shaker and one a soul 2.

·
Registered
309 Posts
lisa71 said:
Raider said:
From another Surrey tempest owner - welcome back

Where in surrey, i'm still on the lookout for another soul, in five months since ordering and the three months i've hadmine i have only seen 2, one being a shaker and one a soul 2.

Im in Guildford

In the 4 weeks Ive had mine , Ive seen one on the road & two parked up . Guess its good there not too common .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Lisa, pleased youre still liking your Soul..Ive had mine 13 months now and still get a buzz out of it!
Chess

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im in Camberley near Guildford.

I parked in the new car park in Camberley the other day and about 8 cars away there was another Tempest.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice to see some more surrey peeps on here I'm in east Molesey half a mile from Hampton court palace, have to say I do feel quite unique driving mine around and not seeing any others.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tempest said:
at least Soul arent common..... unlike Minis!!!.....lol

I agree tempest, I park next to a mini everyday at work and my soul is much nicer and it feels so much better to know the lady that drives it paid alot more for her car. Ha ha

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi lisa , know your part of the world ,worked for a company in West Molesey on Island Farm Ave for about 7 years.I was the Northern Manager for them.

Hope you are still enjoying your Soul, mine is one year old today and now has 17564 miles on it.
Love Hampton Court,had a christmas dinner party there one year.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Lisa

Glad to hear you Tempest is well. We have just hit 1,000 miles in ours too

Dee
Edited by: Soul60

·
Registered
309 Posts
womble1974 said:
Im in Camberley near Guildford.

I parked in the new car park in Camberley the other day and about 8 cars away there was another Tempest.
If it was 25/2/11 it might have been me , i was at the end by the doors leading into the where the pay machine & lift/stairs are .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts