Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just very recently bought a Kia Carens CRDi LS and so far I'm really happy with the way it runs - it really is a easy car to drive and quite fuel efficient.
Unfortunately due tochanged circumstancesI'm having to sell it. Understandably I'm not happy about this, but there really is no other choice in the matter.
I'm therefore looking to sell as soon as possible and I'mopen to reasonable offers. I've also placed a post in thefor sale forum for thesake of completeness.

The car isan 08 registration, diesel, manual, 7 seats, black with grey interior - very low 150 miles on the clock and in immaculate condition.As it's top of the range it has all the specifications of the LSand in additionI've had a rear spoiler fitted which has really given it a more sportier look.It literally has the full 5 year warranty left and is taxed until March 2009. I'm looking to sell for £14,300 or near offer. Obviously you'reall Kia owners already, but I'm posting on the off chance that any of you might know someone who's looking for a nearly new Carens and if so I'd be really grateful if you could point them inmy direction.

thanx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts