Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,Do any of you have any tips for buying a sedona as i realy like them and are looking to buy one in the next month or so.
Like what model is best manual or auto or are there any known falts that i need to be aware of and what mpg can i expect to get around town.I have a c5 on the 02 at the moment and its been a great car but not big enough for me as travel to greece and back sometimes so she has got to go and its only done 73k

Thanks Andy
Edited by: andyJCB

·
Registered
192 Posts
hi andy i got the wife an 03 plate sedona 2 months ago great big bus ,was told by the idiot who sold it that it was fully service ,but on closer look it wasnt done oil and filter air filter[ witch was black ] fuel filter .gearbox oil brake fluid, coolant the lot had a look at the lot changed front pads had the tracking done [previous owner didnt know what that was but the steering was all over the road] fixed it all. now car runs a dream now ,dont forget the handbrake they are crxp on these cars bad set up theres a centre peice you have to take out and bend it in a vice . other than that you know your self when its right so be lucky make sure its had the timing belt done if over 70k cos its a bugger of a job cheers bud .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud nice one will be looking for a 04 onwards but not the £425 tax on the over 06 plate jobies lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello andy!welcome to the club.I am suri.a new member of this forum.I hope you are enjoying your stay here.Good to know you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi Andy i have just bought a Sorento ...mainly due to the fact there are 2 Sedona's in the family one is auto, other manual...both have done over 100,000mile with no major problems

1 - 6 of 6 Posts