Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My names simon im 21 and have just found your forum.

I am a sales exec for kia so any questions i will try and help to best of my ability considering i only been in the brand for a month.

look forward to hearing from you and reading what you have to say of the brand.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Simon and welcome,

There is some good stuff on here for the Kia sales folk.

Just have a word with Kia and find out what they are doing with the problems on the Venga 1.4 diesel! See the Venga forum most discussed topic, and become a folk hero.

I'm in the market for a new picanto for the wife, but why would I buy another new Kia model when the last one still ain't right.

Welcome again, and good luck.

Bob

ps The Venga is a great car, with the above caveat.
Edited by: battytrebor

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey bob,
Thanks for the welcome.

The new picanto seems to be faultless from reviews by customers that have already purchased them and the new picanto at the moment only comes in a 1 litre or a 1.25 litre (1.25 also comes in an auto)

I have been driving our demo car for a couple of weeks now and have had no faults with it.

As regards to the Venga 1.4 Diesel as a sales exec we dont dabble with the technical side buti have just spoke tothe service department and they have said that they have not had any complaints regardinga problem as described.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome simon (vass 177) I hope you enjoy your stay on here I'm glad another person has come on at a similar age
. nice choose of car great colour too !

I hope you have many years of fun on here and happy days motoring .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.