Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I have just recently bought a kia sedona 2003 plate. There are a few little bits that need replacing and im finding it hard to get second hand parts. E.g on the passenger side back as you open the sliding door the plastic foot panel is broken and I want to replace it but do not know where to start looking can anybody help? thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there iv'e just sat looking at eby but couldn't find anything infact im not quite sure what that part is called. Thank you for getting back to me much appreciated.

·
Registered
702 Posts
nickynoodle75 said:
Hi there I have just recently bought a kia sedona 2003 plate. There are a few little bits that need replacing and im finding it hard to get second hand parts. E.g on the passenger side back as you open the sliding door the plastic foot panel is broken and I want to replace it but do not know where to start looking can anybody help? thank you

Try sedonaGary near wellingborough email [email protected] mobile 07799408459 tell him what you want he'll give you a price and will probably send to you for a small charge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts