Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help, I ordered kia ceed sw at weekend in English Pewter. Have only seen it in showroom on a ceed. Now have doubts as to this colour. On kia website and in photos on web it looks bronze in daylight, rather too bling for my liking. Can anyone tell me what it really looks like (am going to see it in showroom again today but will not be able to see one outside before finally making up mind).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi mazkia, and welcome to the club/forum.
Great choice of car, i think the SW looks different to other mainstream estate type cars in a really positive way. It was my understanding that "english pewter" was more of a champagne gold than a darker bronze colour. The colours on the KIA website all look darker/stronger than they are in the real world in my opinion, but best to be sure.

Have you been back to the dealership to check?

Do keep us updated with how you get on with your purchase, and let us know what you think of your SW once you take delivery.

All the best. jamie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went back to dealership and could again only see English Pewter on a car in the garage but in the sunlight it looked bronzy. One of guys had a picanto outside though which turned out to be in the petwter (but apparently it was called something different on this model). It looked really bronzy in the sun so I chickened out and have ordered the Black. Still not sure if I made right choice (is balck just a bit to boring! or is it classy) will let you know when I pick it up.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Black is a great colour, only problem is keeping it clean.........

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what others think, it's your car so it's your choice. Good luck, hope your sw doesn't take too long to come home.

atb........jamie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts