Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

Currently looking at a Soul to replace wifeys Renault Modus. Registered here to pick up some info and hopefully, in time, give back some knowledge and experience.

Happy to be here.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hello and welcome, both my wife and I now have a Kia and are both really happy with them.
Look fwd to hearing how you get on.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
My pleasure...after 40 VIEWS!!!! I thought someone had better say hello to you.
Can be a quiet site!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had noticed. However, after owning a few Renaults over the years, and the wife currently having one, Renault forumsare sovery busy due to people frequently shouting 'help, my car's doing [insert strange thing]' or 'the dealer says it'll cost [insert ridiculous amount of money]' I like to think that this is a quiet forum due to the reliability of the brand.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Have you looked on KIA-FORUMS.COM ?
It's a lot bigger site with some great info (not that here isn't good)
that's where I spend a lot of my forum time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have glanced there but thought it was very American.

That said I'm on an American based site for my Subaru, as well as a UK one that is so, following your advice I'll register there too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are just about to replace my wife's Modus with a Shaker - we have had the Modus since 2005 - we splashed out for an Initiale with leather etc. -we really should have changed it before it came out of warranty as we got into the downward spiral of having to fork out a load on repairs then thinking we had to keep it to recoup the outlay - needless to say we ended up with more things going wrong and have been very disappointed with the cost of fixing stuff that you would expect would not go wrong at all never mind after 3 and a bit years.
As in the case of the Modus - looked cool and new/fresh when we bought it - nice colour (Cassis) and shape - Shaker again now looks fresh/cool, nice colour/shape and 5 year unlimited mileage warranty is a fantastic bonus for us after our Renault experiences

Looking forward to collecting it tonight!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I know that Im late joining the discussion, but I hope you find the help you are after here. Couple of us work for retailers, both aftersales and sales, so if you need any sneaky tips!!!

gattim said:
As in the case of the Modus - looked cool and new/fresh when we bought it - nice colour (Cassis) and shape - Shaker again now looks fresh/cool, nice colour/shape and 5 year unlimited mileage warranty is a fantastic bonus for us after our Renault experiences

Looking forward to collecting it tonight!

How is the Shaker coming along, havnt had the chance to sample one of them. Thought the Burner was good, but a bit extrovert for my tastes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I figured I'd join up here to see what other like minded people are talking about. My non-Kia owning friends normally get fed up with me talking about them all the time.

I have owned a Cerato for about 3 years now and have found Kia to be a great brand with everything I need. I was looking to move into a Ceed in a year or two, but since Kia have introduced the Soul, I may have changed my mind. I love the look of the Burner. Yes, maybe a bit radical for some, but why not give the 'sheep' something to talk about?

Looking forward to hearing other peoples stories and getting some hot tips and up to date Kia news.

·
Registered
144 Posts
initialyze said:
I figured I'd join up here to see what other like minded people are talking about. My non-Kia owning friends normally get fed up with me talking about them all the time.

I have owned a Cerato for about 3 years now and have found Kia to be a great brand with everything I need. I was looking to move into a Ceed in a year or two, but since Kia have introduced the Soul, I may have changed my mind. I love the look of the Burner. Yes, maybe a bit radical for some, but why not give the 'sheep' something to talk about?

Looking forward to hearing other peoples stories and getting some hot tips and up to date Kia news.

Welcome. Hope to satisfy your need for someone to discuss Kia with!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts