Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else out there? uk's pretty big and whilst it's true I'm yet to see another kia magentis on any road near me. I'm not niave enough to think that "there can only be one"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Yes there are more of us out here with a Magentis. I have a 2001 2.5 V6 Auto.SE. I live in Bournemouth and there are at least 3 in my area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bournemouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i'm in the north east just outside middlesbrough i was feeling quite lonely up here now it's just doubled. i'll have to start flashing my headlights at other magentis owners to see if i can illicit a response wish me luck
ha ha ha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2005 Black Magentis, I'm in South Wales. It's 2.0 in Black with tanned leather, it's a really rare but great car!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds really nice mines 2006 blue ls 2.0 diesel i love it just got it back about 3 days ago, its running better than ever i actually saw the older model up my way about 3 weeks ago it was a burgendy colour and it looked massive, really, really wide and low ground clearance. I was mighty impressed,

I may have start posting photos soon what does everyone reckon?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, I have a 2.5 se on a 51 plate and its an auto but keep poping out of 4th gear. Only way to get fourth back for a short while is to stop the car, take it out of gear, turn the engine of and start again
any one got any idea's ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
yesI drive magentis 05, bought it 6 months ago and have only seen 5 pre new model 06's on the road. Seems like magentis drivers and their owners are a bit rare.Mine's a 2.0 auto. Anyone out there know much about their reliability, any mechanics to look out for ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
vince said:
hi, I have a 2.5 se on a 51 plate and its an auto but keep poping out of 4th gear. Only way to get fourth back for a short while is to stop the car, take it out of gear, turn the engine of and start again
any one got any idea's ?

Check the wiring loom near the air filter housing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I've got a magentis, 2ltr auto had it just over a week now.

Stixy I see your in Lincs area, may see you around sometime as I'm in Lincoln myself will look out for another magentis, keep your eyes open for a black one with a grey haired old git drivingit could be me

Dont see many about but I did see a blackone on 30th Aug driving thru' Ruddington, Notts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have retired to Hungary and bought a 2.0 ltr diesel Magentis 2009, seems like a good motor and very comfortable, haven't seen another on the road here though,. Cost approx; £9500, traded in a Citroen C4 1.6i petrol which was very uneconomical indeed,.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts