Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just dropping in to say hello as the new Newbie!

A little about me, I'm Aaron and I live down in Colchester, Essex. I placed an order on the 6th March for a 2012 Kia Rio 31.4 3drin Metallic Midnight Black, whilst at the dealer I got them to put some rear tints on for me which are not a standard option but there was a place close by which could do it. Should make it a little different from the rest.

Im expecting to take delivery early next week with fingers crossed! Ive been browsing the forum for a while now and thought why not become a member!

As soon as I take delivery I will get pics up. So again a big HELLO!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome, Aaz. Very nice car and colour combo there! What are you doing to while away the time while you wait for the car? I bet you wish you could go to sleep and wake up the day before...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I'm trying to keep busy to pass the time. I am indeed, I'm wishing the days away literally! I cant wait to get the phone call to collect it:D It shall be a good day. Edited by: Aaz

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, I bet the Rio looks great in black, especially with the tints (something I should of done,)
I'll keep an eye out on my way through to my folks lol (Chelmsford)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Yeah from what I have seen black seems like a decentcolour, Ive never had a black car! I have not seen many Rio3 3DRs on the road so will be nice to be different! Having only ever had fiats Im looking forward to the change!
Flash if your passing haha!

Edited by: Aaz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Recieved the phone call! The car is in, the tints have been done!...... just waiting on the DVLA with my plate transfer then I shall hopefully be collecting Monday or Tuesday! Cant wait!! Will get pics up ASAP.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Are you sure they havent stitched you up on the Tints? The 5DR Rio 3 has privacy glass as standard on the rear and boot windows.....

Welcome though, Enjoy the car!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Rio 3 3DR doesn't have tinted windows on the back Boz. They didn't bother as the windows are smaller than the 5 door. Should of though.

Welcome Aaron! Finally a 3DR brother to call my own. You'll get a lot of people checking it out pal. Hope yours is care free too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
big_boz said:
Are you sure they havent stitched you up on the Tints? The 5DR Rio 3 has privacy glass as standard on the rear and boot windows.....

Welcome though, Enjoy the car!
What Agent said Boz

Hopefully picking up Monday or Tuesday! Fingers crossed its care free, cant wait. I will happily be your Rio 3dr brother mate haha! Thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts