Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Em

So what do you think of your car? Better than your previous car? Was that a diesel as well?

I'd be interested to know what your average fuel consumption is. Mine is still not as good as my 1.6 TDCi C-Max after 3000+ miles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi There

I am Rob and excited about the future of Kia. The car of the future.
Looking forward to talking Kia to all of you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Everyone

Thank you for your hello's & welcomes :)

I have to say but I love my Kia Cee'd I now have 7000+ miles on clock and currently averaging 53mpg.
It's very practical and comfy even on the longest of journeys. When I bought my Cee'd I was brave and didn't take it for a test drive just bought it as had been let down by my 1st choice.

My last car was a SEAT Ibiza 1.9TDI sport. This car was very quick, economy good. But it was to be my 1st and last small car as not practical boot way to small and ever recurring problems with suspension e.g springs snapping brushes need replacing all the time not good.

The only problem that I have with my cee'd is occasionally not very often when you do 70mph on M'way and you slow down to say 60mph because of the traffic. But then speed up gradually back to 70mph the engin judders. It also does this sometime between 50 - 60mph. Keep meaning to book in. But thought I would see if anyone has the same problem.

:)

Emma

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Em, welcome to the club and forum, I have posted a reply to your question in the cee'd section regarding remap or chip. Dont hesitate to ask if you need any more help.
Atb.......jamie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts