Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! Just had a look thru this great site and just had to join.
My name is Jim and i sell Kia's in Hull. Just recieved a 2.0l crdi pro-ceed and just clocked up 3000 miles. Fabulous car eh?
If i can be of any help with any questions you may have for someone 'with insider knowledge'
then please feel free to ask, and i'll do my best to help you.
I'll also try to let you members know of any forthcoming special offers, and developments from the other side of the fence, so to speak.
Lastly, dont worry, i'm not here to try to sell you anything, its just great to see proper feedback from 'real' people, about a vastly underated manufacturer. Things like this can only be good for the brand, as they DO pay attention from sites like this, so ta-ta for now, keep up the great site, and i'll see you all soon.

Jim.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Jim

Iv just joined on here ansaw your post

Got my car from kia dealer inhull rio crdi any news on a ecu upgrade for them for a hesitation not sure if you will know if your in thecarsales part, but heard that theres one for the cee`d crdi.

Good engine though regular getting between 58 an 64 mpg in normal driving conditionsan touch wood nothing broke after 6 months and 12k, still going strong.

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mike,

Not sure about the upgrade, but watch this space, as i'll be able to get in touch with the tech guys at kia, so will get back to you, asap.

Glad to hear you like the car. Pop in anytime to say hello.

Cheers,

Jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Jim,

As you are in the buisness, I wondered if you could give me some advice.

I have recenlty ordered a Pro_ceed sport on the internet from a company called DC cooke.

I was told that an expected delivery was approx 8 weeks and a possible handover date on Oct 2nd.

I have purchased the car with finance from work which has been paid and a part exchange, however although I have paid this nearly 8 weeks ago I still have not recieved the car. I keep ringing and getting fobbed off with them telling me it has not been released to them so thats why they can;t give me it. Any advice as to how to deal with this I would be grateful. I have paid two month instalments and havent even seen the bloody car never mind drove it.

Steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Steve,
The 'easy' answer to your question of - 'dude, where's my car....?' Simple answer is lack of supply. Kia grossly underestimated demand, especially on white pro-ceeds of any derivative.
Why dc cooks haven't been straight with you however, is a mystery. Simple case of wait your turn....
What is disturbing is the fact that you've made two payments on a car you haven't got!! F.F.S! If you have your chassis no. of the car, can you let me know as i can see where abouts in the country (if it is at all) your car might be.
2nd question is, how can your finance company, finance and charge you for a car that doesn't officially exist?

Let me know re- chassis no.

Cheers

Jim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts