Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2016 Kia Sportage 2.0 Auto Gt line in black . Very impressed overall but mine has suffered from the flaky gear lever surround so i'm off to the dealer about that. Not a serious problem but it's there right in front of me and kinda bugs me . Yep my first Kia and i'm very happy with it .

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
539 Posts
Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find it a useful resource, especially as this is your first KIA (I did); you'll find about their little quirks and foibles... :giggle:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou , yeah i'm finding things out as i go along . I need to do a couple of jobs to it ,the front fog lamp surround is cracked so that needs sorting and like i said the gear lever surround the chrome is flaking off. i'm just about to purchase some factory style side steps and some mud flaps so it might stay clean for more than an hour after washing it !!

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,408 Posts
Welcome Adrian. If you search through the Sportage section you will find a few others have had the flaky trim. As I recall most managed to get it replaced under warranty. If you are considering the Kia mud flaps don't bother, they are useless.

·
Super Moderator
3,534 Posts
Welcome Adrian.

As already mentioned the Sportage forum is the place to go where you'll meet other Kia owners - but just look at the sub-forum covering 2016 model year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts