Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....til i get my Ceed!!

Hi,

my name is Rich and I am due to collect my new (to me!) Ceed on Thursday. In actual fact, my car to be is a 57 plate 1.6 diesel with 36k on the clock, and I am buying it from the local main dealer.

It is to be the replacement for a largely trusty but aging Xsara Picasso, which is transport for me, my wife and our nearly 2 year old daughter, aswell as occasionally my 8 and 10 year old boys from my previous marriage.

Thgis looks lieke a great forum and having had a quick scout around through it, not many serious issues appear to be apparent with the cars which is great news! Look forward to reading more! I am sure there will be questions from me and who knows, maybe eventually, I will be able to offer help of some kind to someone else!

Cheers for now,

Rich

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rich, I am sure you will enjoy it here, seems like a great bunch of lads and lassies on this forum. Happy motoring!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, picked up 'Celia' tonight and I am very impressed so far (although I have only driven her back from the garage and then to the chinese and back!) Ipod works a treat!!

Car is 3 years old with 37k and feels just like a new car. Looks like one too with the exception of a couple of tiny scratches on the passenger door.

Happy Rich

·
Registered
61 Posts
May you and Celia have a long and loving relationship.A word of caution, do make sure that she gets a new timing belt on the mileage that it is due, 60,000k I believe, or 40,000 miles. Oh, and cut out the Chinese before you end up obese!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts