Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went for a test drive on Saturday with the view of buying a 2018/19 kia stinger Gts. The garage had a three month old 2021 pre registered car in stock. Having sat in the 2019 version and then the 2021, I was taken aback by some of the new features, particularly the new infotainment system and blind spot cameras. The drive was amazing and whilst the exhaust note remains quiet (coming from an M235i) I fell in love with it! So there went my idea of spending 8-9k with PX to spending over 16k Gulp!!! My wallet is in pain!!! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome, much more refined car. I had same dilemma when I sat in mine for the first time and the stinger won.
Turn the fake noise up to max in the settings and boot it in sport and u wont miss the exhaust note so much. It's not so noticable fake.

I came from a m135 with mpe so I know the pain of the lack of noise.
Any questions about your new car head to the stinger section and I'm sure someone will know the answer.
Anyway enjoy the new car! 😁

Photo of mine playing bambi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.