Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to go off on one. but it seems only the newbies get no answers to queries about the car they ask a question about. or do we not all really no much about the sportage on here? or is it because its the old mk1 model? WHO KNOWS EH????? I have come on here looking for help and got ZILCH!!! please help me with my 2 previous posts. as a novice sportage owner of only 2 weeks I need your experience.

·
Registered
70 Posts
chill yer boots man :) I'm pretty sure noone's posted because noone who has read your posts knows the answers... this site doesn't exactly get a lot of traffic.

Two suggestions... 1) try kiaforums... - mostly american but some euro folks on there - you'll probably get the answer you want.

or 2) go onto ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KIA-SPORTAGE-1995-2002-FULL-SERVICE-WORKSHOP-MANUAL-/160480597678?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item255d6396ae#ht_1119wt_930

(hope the link comes through) - £3.99 will get you the complete workshop manual for your car. Everything you'll want to know will be in there...

Best of luck,

Jules

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the helpfull hits Jules. Hopefully I can get this 4wd problem sorted. and find out what the correct oils are. Al.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just been into my local car spares shop pricing up the oils. The fanatastically hepfull guy printed off 4 pages of the AUTODATA for me so I now have all the info on what oils and capacities, plus everything else right down to spark plug gaps etc.Well Done Lloyds Garage of Stourport On Severn. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts