Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, picked up my KIA Piccanto Halo 1.25 Ecodynamics yesterday. Love it and can't wait to learn how to use all the gadgets. It's certainly turning heads and everyone one who has seen it think it's great. Can't wait for the winter to try out my heatedvsteering wheel

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,210 Posts
Heated steering wheel!? You'll be wanting a teasmaid in the glovebox next

Welcome and enjoy the forum Claire.
Phil

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
As above lol - be careful changing gear as the gear knob mat be a little chilly in the winter.
I'm off to google this Eco model, sounds cool, the wife has the Picanto 3 which looks the business but yours sounds great.
Oh - welcome from me too

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Phil,

You haven't lived in Penistone. We have snow every winter and at least 2 months. We are also very high and as I am in my car at 6am every morning I will need the heated steering wheel. As for a teasmaid, I would love a fridge. My mum's Picasso and my husbands Chevy both have fridges in the glove boxes. Great for keeping drinks and chocolate cool.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Nigel

Yes the car looks great. Every Kia dealer has been issued 2 of them. They are the sports Picanto with a bit of a woman's touch. I love the fact it looks the sport car, but is comfy and has great handling. My only gripe is it isn't very good on hills, something I can't get away from in this neck of the woods. But, being cheap to run I'm not bothered. As we speak, I am without it, as my hubby has taken it to work tonight!

But we have bought it for the run around to save money.
Claire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts