Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">hello, alive in Italy, but it appeals to a lot to me to know also the comunita' foreign for knowing what of it think, premise that I possess a cee' d, they are associate of the Italian club cee' d, let alone moderator on the same forum, would be interesting to exchange opinions to us to care, sharing our passion, excused for my English.

<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">

<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">this is the link of our club

<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">http://www.ceedclubitalia.it/

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the link.
I will have to have a look.

What types of Kia are sold in Italy (Rio, Venga, Proceed) ?
Are there many on the roads there ?

Here in the UK I see a few on the road, even my street has a few Kia's.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Ciao e benvenuto motormen. Siamo felici di averti nel nostro forum. Spero vi piaccia la tua Ceed.
Spero di aver trodotto correttamente.

Io non sono italiano ma ero solo uno sforzo di parlare in italiano

Addio per ora
Edited by: davy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">thanks of the welcome, and the effort in order to speak Italian, I personally possess a cee' d sedanpetrol fuel 90cv

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Yes they are very good cars motormen. I was very pleased with the ones I owned but sadly I had to downsize to a rio diesel due to a newjob and less money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">my cee' d, currently it has 65000 km, I do not know translate in miles, are much satisfying, is a very good produced, also I have made some small modifications in order to render it better, at least for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a part English too, my brother lives in London from 30 years might be supported is now an Englishman, I sometimes I go to find,last year I was in London, I saw several CEE'd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts