Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined and thought I'd say hello
My first (and at 71 possibly my last) Kia has been purchased, it's 2013 Venga 1.6 86k purchased mainly because of the ease of access for this old couple, apart from the seemingly common low clutch bite point all seems well and I'm impressed with the comfort and equipment fitted.
Cheers Ian

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Just joined and thought I'd say hello
My first (and at 71 possibly my last) Kia has been purchased, it's 2013 Venga 1.6 86k purchased mainly because of the ease of access for this old couple, apart from the seemingly common low clutch bite point all seems well and I'm impressed with the comfort and equipment fitted.
Cheers Ian

To the Venga boys fan club.. yep at 72 I find it the same ..an easy car to heave my bum into lol ..and yes the Vega ticks all the boxes for us as well but a shame my other half wont drive mine.. says its to big for her :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi again and thanks for the welcome Phil..
The car is now home with me in Dorset and I'm really happy with it (let's hope it continues that way) particularly like the driving position and I find it really comfortable, the folding arm rests are a nice touch.
A question for you Venga owners if I may.. Any recommendations for a phone holder that fits nicely on the Venga dash?
Ta Ian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.