Kia Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I’ve seen a UK Maxx at a dealer now and it does have same electrcally adjustable drivers seat as the 1st Edition. Confirmed no HUD or wireless charging. Not sure about heat pump - but i’m guessing no.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Good luck with your new Soul Max T Sport👍

We’ve had our new 1st Edition Soul since May of this year and the wife has done almost 12,000 miles since then on school runs and shopping etc. All charged on our home 7Kwh Bp Pulse wall box, on Octopus Go 5p rate.
Love the car, hate the Kia Connect App.
Our intention is to keep it for 2-3 years and only ever charge at home. So far, so good. 🤗

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
God luck with your new Soul Max T Sport👍

We’ve had our new 1st Edition Soul since May of this year and the wife has done almost 12,000 miles since then on school runs and shopping etc. All charged on our home 7Kwh Bp Pulse wall box.
Our intention is to keep it for 2-3 years and only ever charge at home. So far, so good. 🤗
I think im inclined to only charging at home as well, I can see public charging to become hotspots for angry people as people waiting for their turn running out of patience.

Glad to hear you are happy with it, it's my first KIA and consensus seems to be a good one for reliability and value.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I picked up mine today.

It made it home (250 miles) on the 1 full charge that the dealership gave me, just about! It went into turtle mode in the last 10 miles. I had faith that it could do it! 😜
View attachment 13015
View attachment 13014
View attachment 13016
View attachment 13013
What miles/kwh did you average on your 250mile trip, did you have heater etc all on, and what sort of speeds were you travelling at? 250miles seems pretty good for winter even if it was a bit squeaky bum time!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
What miles/kwh did you average on your 250mile trip, did you have heater etc all on, and what sort of speeds were you travelling at? 250miles seems pretty good for winter even if it was a bit squeaky bum time!
I started with eco mode with no heater as it wasn't really necessary.

Then I needed eco+ limited to 60mph, and it voluntarily went into turtle mode until home at 3%!

Squeaky bum doesn't describe my anxiety! I would need to use some expletives to do it justice 😜💩

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good luck with your new Soul Max T Sport👍

We’ve had our new 1st Edition Soul since May of this year and the wife has done almost 12,000 miles since then on school runs and shopping etc. All charged on our home 7Kwh Bp Pulse wall box, on Octopus Go 5p rate.
Out of interest what do hate about the Kia connect app?

21 - 40 of 50 Posts