Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd get in early.....................waiting delivery of a Cee'dSW 2.0 Sport.......Hope it's as good as it appears to be!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi and welcome.
It's great to see yet another convert.
Please keep us upto date on you life with your Sport.
This as you know is something new from Kia so its good to get fellow owners keeping everyone up to speed so to speak.
Cheers for now......

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the club/forum,
I know how you feel, found out today i should be picking up my pro-c'eed 2.0 crdi sport

on friday afternoon...........didn't expect to be looking forward to it as much as i am (especially as it means parting with my current orangefocus st3).

Do you have any idea on delivery date for your sw?

I saw a mettalic grey pro-c'eed today while out working as a delivery driver, and have to say it looked really smart

All the best, will pop back soon to let you all know how things go friday.

jamie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should pick it up late this afternoon........
I've been driving a borrowed N reg Saab9000 2.3 turbo for the last week, an absolutely terrific car, so I think a 2.0 diesel's gonna be a bit of a let down !

Edited by: BigBeer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, picked it up on time, and it looks good in red! I have parking sensors back & front, & first thing I did was check 'em...................I reverse into my drive usually & there's a strategically placed concrete planter that has knocked s**t out of my 2 previous buggies!.........front ones will be handy in Tesco's !
Only driven about 30 miles, but first impressions are great - quiet tickover (for a 'tractor'), & seems very willing to go, although I'm trying to be kind to it for a few hundred miles...........need to get used to 6 speed box.
Build quality seems excellent. Doors shut with a nice clunk without any effort.
Will update with experience.

Edited by: BigBeer

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi again BigBeer,
Glad to hear all went smoothly with the collection of your new SW, and that so far it has lived up to, or exceeded your expectations.

Is it solid or metallic red?

What reactions has it got from your friends/family/workmates. My pro_cee'd has received nothing but praise and admiration, including 2 workmates who are seriously interested in a KIA when they change their current cars. (one of them was already interested in a KIA, but hadn't been up close and personal with one).

How are you finding fuel consumption?

Well thats probably enough questions for now, all the best............jamie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts