Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all, I'm Luke. I've owned my 67 plate Optima for around 8 months now, and I'm now starting to put my stamp on it. Love the car and look forward to reading and chatting to like minded folks for tips, ideas and advice. :giggle::giggle:

Super Moderator
Welcome Luke.
I too like the Optima but the Stinger came along in UK before the GT version so I bought that instead.

As you probably know the Optima is being discontinued in the UK (as is all but the V6 version of the Stinger) so we both have cars with rarity value!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Luke.
I too like the Optima but the Stinger came along in UK before the GT version so I bought that instead.

As you probably know the Optima is being discontinued in the UK (as is all but the V6 version of the Stinger) so we both have cars with rarity value!
Sadly my budget couldn't stretch to a GT or a stinger, but I love it all the same. I've owned a Sedona and a C'eed, but "keith the Kia" is my favourite so far. I think they're already pretty rare, I hardly see any Optima's around where I live or work, and even less of the Stingers. I follow a page from the U.S. KDM (Korean domestic market) is getting pretty huge over there. If it catches on over here, then I think we'll be sitting on some quite desirable cars :giggle: :giggle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts