Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a Venga 2 eco dynamics and I note that it has heated wing mirrors but do not see a switch for this. Is it a case that these go on when you switch the heated rear screen or is there another way of switching them on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
As far as I know the heated mirrors only work when you put the rear windscreen heater on.
I remember it took me several passes of the owners manual to work that out!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The most interesting that in my car is installed heater front glass, about which in instructions nothing be not said, he simply was not connected in electro network.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
In the Ukraine, I would have thought that a screen heater would have been very useful. Is it not something that the dealer has to activate, by their computer, or it may also work with the rear screen heater, like the mirrors? Perhaps your dealer can explain.I hope your dealer is more clued up than mine, he showed me the switches and said the "P" switch was for the "Stop/Go" system. In fact it is to switch off the rear parking sensors, and my automatic does not have stop/go!

·
Registered
5 Posts
rizmo said:
In the Ukraine, I would have thought that a screen heater would have been very useful. Is it not something that the dealer has to activate, by their computer, or it may also work with the rear screen heater, like the mirrors? Perhaps your dealer can explain.I hope your dealer is more clued up than mine, he showed me the switches and said the "P" switch was for the "Stop/Go" system. In fact it is to switch off the rear parking sensors, and my automatic does not have stop/go!
Very cool system, but much terribly when car itself that that does :)

In Ukraine soft climate. More severe climate in Russia, there and needs a heating front glass. In my car all heater switch on by the use of one button (except heater chair)

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Sorry, should have realised you are further south - there is some football on there, after all!

·
Registered
5 Posts
rizmo said:
Sorry, should have realised you are further south - there is some football on there, after all!
Football in Kiev is enough, but I live in the south (Black Sea). And thank God - Evro2012 my city did not concern. I enjoy by sea, heat from sun and very good mood when viewing Evro2012 on television set. My city - Odessa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.