Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just bought a 2006 Sorento. Excelent condition inside and out. One or two small interior problems. One in particular is the driver side headrest. The tilt adjuster inside the headrest is stuck completely forward so I cant put it upright again.

Any help on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated. Its really uncomforable driving it with the headrest stickin into the back of my head hahaha!!;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
It says in the manual that it has 3 positons. You have to pull it fully forward in order for it to return to the farthest rearward position.
I to have just bought the facelift 56 plate sorento and i must say its a belter.

Hope my advice works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i tried that. The problem is, I think it has been forced too far forward so I cant get it to click back again. It wont move at all. I was just wondering if there was some way to release it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i finally fixed it!! All I had to do was stand on it. Took it off the seat, put it front down on the ground and applied pressure with my foot to the back!! it popped back into place..good as new!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts