Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Not familiar with that vehicle, though a common measure is to use a plastic headlight cleaning/refurbishment product. The lights dont have to be that bad before an improvement can be noticed.
Maguires PlasticX used with a polishing machine works well for plastic that is in reasonable condition.
One of the best "150% better" bulbs helps too if they are the filament style, or new brand name bulbs if they are HID and still the factory fitted originals in the car.

by the way, if the car has HID bulbs there will be front and rear ride height sensors on the car, are they intact and functioning? not seized or arm fallen off.

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,470 Posts
I can only agree, the dipped beams on my Stonic are poor, hardly illuminate the cats eyes and don't illuminate reflective road signs at all well. If I adjust them to max up position other drivers flash me even though, from the driving position, the beam angle still looks poor. That I think is the problem, the beam angle and height difference to the drivers eyes neans that reflected return light is off target.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.